Wed, Jul 20|
Thriving in Pregnancy After Loss
This workshop will provide tools for releasing the fear and anxiety that come with pregnancy after a loss or an infertility diagnosis. Exploring these will create room for a more joyful pregnancy and prepare you for an empowered birth.
Time & Location
Jul 20, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
About the Event
Learn the practices and tools that will help you to release the fear and anxiety that come with pregnancy after loss. Exploring these will create room for a more joyful pregnancy and prepare you for an empowered birth.
WHAT WE'LL COVER:
1. Learn practices for reducing the impact of anxiety and fear on your body and baby
2. Have your questions answered on navigating pregnancy after loss. These might include:
- anticipating and overcoming triggers
- advocacy during medical care
- building your birthing team
- empowering your partner to support you
- ways to connect with your baby, etc.
3. Learn tools to prepare your body, mind, and spirit for an empowered, more easeful birth
BONUS: Make connections with other women or pregnant people who better understand your journey
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- It's recommended to wear loose, comfortable clothing for some of the relaxation / breathing exercises we'll explore
- Take a notebook and pen to copy notes / insights
- However you're feeling, you can show up as you are ❤️
NOTE: This session may fill up quickly. It's recommended to RSVP early.