Thu, Mar 24|
Healing After Loss through Self-Compassion
This gathering is for women or Birth Warriors who have gone through a pregnancy-related loss or have received an infertility diagnosis. If you’re trying to conceive, are preparing your body for pregnancy, or you’re on a pause from pregnancy, this space is one where you can be held in love.
Time & Location
Mar 24, 2022, 7:00 PM EDT
About the Event
If you’re trying to conceive, are working on preparing your body for pregnancy, or you’re on a pause from pregnancy, this space is one where you can be held in love.
Together, we’ll honor the wounds that cannot be seen, but that you feel deeply….surrounding them with love and care.
What you will receive:
- You’ll be a part of a loving space to share what you’ve been holding, navigating, working through (especially those things you think your partner, family, or friends won't understand)
- Together, we’ll honor life and rebirth after loss with poetry and song
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn and practice techniques around self-care and self-compassion to soften difficult emotions when they arise
- You’ll have access to a recorded meditation/visualization to use after the session
- You’ll make connections with other women or Birth Warriors on a similar journey as you
What You’ll Need:
- Show up as you are…camera off or on
- Show up as you are…warm and snuggly or tuning in during dinner
- Take a notebook and pen to jot down notes or simply experience / observe while you’re there
- Show up as you are ❤️
This session is offered only once this month with limited spots available.
RSVP as soon as possible if you’d like to experience it.
If you’re going through financial hardship and would like to be considered for a scholarship, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.