Sat, Jul 30|
Thriving in Pregnancy After Loss for Partners
This workshop will provide tools for releasing the fear and anxiety that come with pregnancy after a loss or an infertility diagnosis. Exploring these will create room for a more joyful pregnancy and prepare you both for an empowered birth.
Time & Location
Jul 30, 2022, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EDT
About the Event
Learn the practices and tools that will help you and your partner to release the fear and anxiety that come with pregnancy after loss. Exploring these will create room for a more joyful pregnancy and prepare you both for an empowered birth.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You're expectant parents who've experienced pregnancy-related loss and have fears/anxiety around your current pregnancy
- You're a pregnant person who has experienced loss/infertility
- You'll be supporting a pregnant person during childbirth
- You're not required to attend the session with your partner. The class will be a mix.
WHAT WE'LL COVER:
1. Learn practices for reducing the impact of anxiety and fear on the body and baby
2. Have your questions answered on navigating pregnancy after loss. These might include:
- anticipating and overcoming triggers
- advocating for yourself, your partner, and your baby during medical care
- building your birthing team
- empowering your partner to support you
- ways to connect with your baby, etc.
3. Learn tools to prepare the body, mind, and spirit for an empowered, more easeful birth
4. For Dads / Birthing partners: Learn ways to best support your partner during pregnancy and childbirth and overcome specific triggers that might come up for you
BONUS: Make connections with other expectant families who better understand your journey
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- It's recommended to wear loose, comfortable clothing for some of the relaxation / breathing exercises we'll explore
- Take a notebook and pen to copy notes / insights
- However you're feeling, you can show up as you are ❤️
NOTE: This session may fill up quickly. It's recommended to RSVP early.