Sat, Jul 24|
Healing Circle & Experiential Workshop for Birth Warriors
A Virtual Circle & Experiential Workshop for Birth Warriors who've experienced loss, infertility, or birth trauma and want to learn tools to deepen your healing.
Time & Location
Jul 24, 2021, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDT
About the Event
This is for you if you’re looking for healing tools after loss, infertility, or a traumatic birthing experience.
💖 If you've been feeling isolated in your journey, misunderstood, or afraid to share the emotions that come up for you around pregnancy and womb healing, come to where your tribe is! 🙌🏾🤗
💖 Our Healing Circle gatherings are a space for you to come as you are with all that you've been having to hold on your own.
💖 This will be a private and sacred space online in which you can feel less alone on your journey...regardless of where you are in you healing or pregnancy.
This particular session focuses on Somatic or body-based practices using your breath, hands, voice, and simple body movements to release stress, fear, worry, anxiety or other heavy emotions.
During Our Time Together, We'll Go Explore:
- Better understanding the power you already have in your body to support your healing
- Practicing Somatic self-soothing techniques (using your breath, hands, voice, and simple body movements) to work through the stress, fear, worry and anxiety that arise on the healing journey
- Reflection & Group Sharing throughout
- Closing Meditation/Visualization
- *Replay available when you RSVP
*** RSVP Via Eventbrite to receive the link to join. ***
We Practice Self-Care:
- I encourage you to create a sacred space for yourself during our time together, such as letting those around you know that you'll need this time to yourself, having water or tea, etc.
- We'll have space during our session for practicing the tools and sharing reflections. You're welcome to participate at whatever level feels safe for you
- You're welcme to keep your camera on or off
- Please bring a notebook and pen so you can copy insights that come to you
- Wear comfortable clothing so that your body feels free