A 2019 Releasing Ritual
Time & Location
About the Event
WHO THIS IS FOR:
This virtual workshop is for individuals and partners who've experienced the loss of a pregnancy, infant, embryo or eggs, and other reproductive-related loss such as endometriosis, hysterectomy, etc.
As we come to the end of the year, and prepare to usher in the next, the workshop will guide you through a gentle process of honoring what your experience has been and releasing what you no longer need. What do you not want to hold you back, weigh you down, or clutter your thoughts as you begin to create the life you want in the New Year? This might include anger or resentment towards medical professionals whose care you were in, anger or resentment towards insensitive friends or family members, the pain of a relationship that ended after your loss, shame towards your body, etc. We must first clear the weeds in order to plant new seeds.
Virtual via Zoom. Details will be Provided after registration.
MORE ABOUT THE WORKSHOP:
- This is not to let go of the dream of your family or your babies (unless that is your desire)
- This is to release any painful emotions or memories you've been holding on to that you're now ready to let go of
- You'll be guided through a safe and gentle process using a combination of tools such as journaling, meditation, group sharing if you're comfortable, and releasing using fire or water (safely burning or washing away)
- The session will also include a gratitude prayer to close 2019 and a blessing for 2020
COST: $59 // Use Early-Bird Code "EARLY" for $10 discount through Fri, Dec 28
If cost is a concern, reach out to me at email@example.com
- A Releasing Ritual$59$590$0